Saturday 12 October 2013

Cinematic Spaces: Contre Temps

contretemps-lefilm.com

From watching the 'Contre Temps' video linked via the CGA&A course blog, a particular scene caught my eye and made me think of my 'Library' scene. 


(Figure 1: Still Image from Contre Temps)

After noticing the semi-spiraling staircase and the glass wall looking out into the water/ocean is exactly the style I aim on producing. I also find the perspective interesting and how it creates another dimension on a quite simplistic conceptional idea.


(Figure 2: Contre Temp Colour Thumbnails)

Browsing their online Gallery, I also noticed these lovely colour thumbnails. The page itself is nice to look at and I imagine these designs do really allow a varied/wider look into potential ideas in the early stages of creating this animation. This is what I am to be producing by the end of next week and also to understand how colour effects an image.

1 comment:

  1. Yep - just look at all those dynamic compositions with dramatic use of a) perspective and b) colour: I just want you to rock your three scenes, Heidi - make them pop!

    ReplyDelete