Minor/Major Project Ideas
After having a conversation with Phil and Alan about my third year, we discussed how I should obtain an idea before I think aesthetically. Phil and I talked about if we lived in a world were 'pigs could actually fly' to demonstrate how far one idea could be expanded and developed. So I have been thinking about some interesting questions/situations to start my idea from.
- What if clouds were made of candy floss?
- What if gold was actually at the end of the rainbow?
- What if insects were the size of dogs?
- What if there was no gravity?
- What if we lived inside the Moon?
- What if fizzy drinks turned people into 'monsters'?
- What if listening to music gave you 'powers'?
- What if the air turned poisonous?
- What if we lived in the sky?
- What if everyone lost their voice?
- What if there was an actual money tree?
- What if we were allergic to sunlight?
- What if a gun had a 'soul'?
I'm hoping to come up with more of these unless some already have potential. Aiming for an idea by the end of next week. Any suggestions/thoughts?