Friday 7 March 2014

The Fantastic Voyage: More Research

More Scrolling Games

As I have now decided on what type of game I want to produce, I now need to focus on style and how to keep my chosen target audience interested in playing.

FEZ
3D AND 2D!



Rhys showed me this great looking game called FEZ that shows a mind blowing 2D environment switch to 3D. Something that I will definitely consider for my animation.

Subway Surfers


Subway Surfers is a good example of a game that could become very addictive. It also has a strong art style that work for its target audience, however too 'child-friendly' for what I am aiming for.

First Person Mario



In this game, we see a pre-view of the original 2D Mario game alongside its 3D first person counterpart. This effect could easily be produced in After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment