Thursday 9 April 2015

@Alan Adaptation (B): Body Orthographic Advice

Body Orthographic Advice

After your advice I have now got the head roughly blocked out into Maya (without hair on the orthographs at the moment as I believe this can be figured out at a later date) however for the body I was wondering if I should model in the 'T' pose or the 45 degree angle that we spoke about? Also, I cannot seem to get the side view of her correct, I have got my attempts that I can email to you for any advice? Also went back to the original face - I have updated it slightly with the symmetry of size of eyes/eyebrows and ears, and because shes represents death I thought her eyes would also be dead/blind, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi

    You've drawn the mouth, chin, and philtrum (bit above the upper lip) a little too far forward and at a steep angle which is why its not looking right. I've overlaid my previous drawing as an example...

    https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6f638f5c647376af6d

    For the sake of speed I'd work with the T-pose...its slightly easier to model that way when learning / improving your modelling skills and time is tight.

    ReplyDelete